Happy Teacher's Day

Hopefully it’s not too late to wish happy teachers’ day, even though it’s late already. I want to thank my mom and dad that brings me to the world with full of love and the most important thing, they teach me about life with patient. Also thank to my teachers from kindergarten until I big enough to make disaster at SK Jejawi, SK Anak-Anak Angkatan Tentera, SK Bandar Baru Darul Aman, SMK Tanjung Pauh and SMK Jitra. I love making disaster... People say teachers are like candle, burning it to light others. Its same goes to me, teachers are like beacons of light guiding us in the formative years of our life. The teachers play an important role in fostering the intellectual and social development of person.


While waiting the final result examination of matriculation, I just trying apply for replacement teacher. Fortunately, I get the opportunity to gain and share the knowledge with student. On 10th April 2006, I started my duty at SK Tunjang, Jitra to replace Pn Rosyada. Actually, I think that I will replace mathematics or science teachers but I had to replace English teachers. I’m just doing all my best and hopes not teach English in “ajaran sesat” version. Haha... Thank to all teachers and staff of SK Tunjang that really welcoming and always help me. I’m really appreciated the moment being teachers. It’s teaches me about something that I couldn’t see and find in campus life. Those moments are glorious to me, I’m missed my student. Till now, after 3 years, I still received teacher’s day dedications from my students. I really missed them… My lovely and kind students.

school pavilion

I had the opportunity to celebrate teacher’s day with my student because my agreement finished on 21st May 2006. I got a bundle of present, actually it’s not main reasons that touch my heart. I’m really touching with their will to study. Their always ask me to teach them after the school period because they said, they want to be somebody. They want study hard to achieve their ambitions and to prove to other person that love underestimate them, that they will be somebody in someday. I’m going to school with my red Yamaha Ego and it’s hard for me to bring all gifts back to home. Ustazah said to me, “Mas, hang tak mau teruih mengajaq ka, ni baru mengajaq 2 bulan dah dapat banyak hadiah dari saya yang mengajaq 10 tahun ni”. I’m just keeping smiling because my real journey will begin when i'm entered university. My real journey...

The scenery to SK Tunjang

The joyful of teaches is when we seeing students develop new skills. Gain an appreciation of knowledge and learning can be very rewarding. However, teaching may be frustrating when one is dealing with disrespectful students. Occasionally, teachers must cope with stress in dealing with large classes, unruly students and heavy workloads. Actually it’s commons view, even though I’m just replacement teachers but I have too through the same problem.

Teachers

Teachers
Paint their minds
And guide their thoughts
Share their achievements
and advise their faults

Inspire a Love
Of knowledge and truth
As you light the path
Which leads our youth

For our future brightens
With each lesson you teach
Each smile you lengthen
Each goal you help reach

For the dawn of each poet
Each philosopher and king
Begins with a Teacher
And the wisdom they bring.

By Kevin William Huff.

Lastly, to all teachers in the world, you are not only teacher. Rather, you are friend, philosopher and guide, all molded into one person. We will always be grateful to you for your support. Thank you Teachers...

0 comments: